Today we catch up with Brenda - a Miss Brazil America 2018 whose determination to succeed is far beyond her years!
1. Where are you from and how did you get into modeling?
I'm from Londrina, Paranà. I got into modeling by joining the Miss Teen USA in Newark, NJ however, modeling was my dream since I was a little girl.
2. What is your favorite thing about NYC?
My favorite thing about NYC is the street art! It brings art to the community.
3. How would you describe your style?
My style is really girly and super fashion. I'm always trying to create new looks with my own clothes.
4. What is your favorite part of the modeling industry?
My favorite part of the modeling industry is that I get to express myself. I feel that I can be myself and show people who I truly am through my photo shoots.
5. What is your dream campaign and why?
My dream campaign is to model for Victoria's Secret like Adriana Lima. She is such an inspiration for me and motivates me to keep trying! I know that if I will, I'll succeed.